Saturday, January 10, 2009

We made it through the first week!

ADSR4 has started. I teamed up again with Debbie!!! She's such a great teammate.

The first challenge was an individual challenge where we had to scrap a picture, but tear it. I had a really hard time with this one. I couldn't find a picture to tear. It just felt weird looking at pictures of DH & DD and thinking "How can I tear this?" I guess tearing a picture to me just has a negative feeling. So I decided to face my biggest fear and put myself in front of the camera. OK...I know this probably doesn't count because it's my eye only, but who wants to be skeered by the pudgy woman? Plus, do you know how difficult it is to get a good self portrait? OMG. Thenk goodness for the lovely invention of the DSLR otherwise I would have wasted 20 rolls of film. I would think that I had a good shot, and when I checked the camera I would be missing my head, or half my face (ok those were the early shots, but they were taken). So here's what I ended up with.



Our second challenge was a collaboration. We had several requirements like 3 pictures, 4 papers, 2 fonts, 8 elements, a title and journaling. Debbie provided the pictures and journaling! Such a cutie!!! She scrambled through her bin of elements, and I trudged through my ream of papers (LOL) and here is our result.



I haven't done much else with working on these LO's. I was looking through pictures from Christmas and realized that part of our pictures didn't download and I've formatted the memory card :-(

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP