Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Pictures

I got some new shots of Miss E this weekend.





I asked her yesterday if she wanted to take pictures for valentine's cards for her friends. She said "I will let you take my picture if you get out my guitar." The only guitar I could think of is my blue guitar, so I retaliated with "but that's my guitar." She promptly let me know that wasn't the one she was talking about. She says that there is one in the garage in her bench seat. "You just lift it up, Mom, and you'll see my pink guitar." Guess I'll have to trudge through the garage to see if she knows her stuff.

2 comments:

Kelly 7:16 PM  

LOL. They almost always outsmart us. Some days I feel I may as well give up.
Great shots! She is such the doll. I wish I had a girl at my disposal to photograph!

Kristi 5:36 PM  

Cute little gal you have there. I love the ring shot also. Great job.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP