Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Adieu, adieu

We need to take a moment of silence and bid adieu to Mr. Mustachio. Over the break DH decided to grow a lil' mustache. Yes, I am posting a picture and if he finds out I'm sure you will all be saying RIP to me. Of course this is Mr. Mustachio in the early days of vacation, so it's not a 100% representation of his state before his demise. (And no, Mr. Scruffmuffin Way Past 5 O'clock Shadow did not continue rooming with Mr. Mustachio when we returned. For which I was eternally grateful, as Mr. Shadow is NOT my friend and does not have the cuteness appeal of Mr. M.) He was a little fuller, not by much, but definitely had more meat on his bones right before the unspeakable.

(please excuse the watermark as it's not my normal one. it didn't have one and i had to improvise without the proper font)


Why all this hooplah over a mustache? Just because I'm me. I thought it was cute. OK....adorable. He doesn't grow it very often because he thinks it's too sparse. I'm not a fan of the big bushies or the ones that look like push brooms under your nose. Soup filters....ugh.

Sooooo....if everyone would please join me for this one moment. **sigh**.......................................................................................... ok. Thank you for sharing in my loss.

Have a superb day!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP