Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rusty...

So today we got the first challenge for ADSR4. A LO with a torn picture. Not really my forte, but that's what it's all about isn't it? Challenge!!! Bring it on, baby. OK...that was a little over-enthusiasm. I am definitely rusty on my scrapbooking. We had a prelim warm up assignment, and I was a little embarrassed. It looked so elementary to me, and compared to my stuff from a year ago it was a drastic regression. Saddens me a little, but it should also be motivation for me, I know. Let's all look at the positive for me.

DD came back home today. I missed her so much. And then the attitude appeared. LOL...talk talk talk and not wanting to let adults talk. But eventually she changed it throughout the day. Papa got her a DS for Xmas and gave her $200 to go spend on games for it. The girl actually didn't want to go shopping. Yes, you read that right! A GIRL not wanting to go SHOPPING. But of course her Nini and I dragged her out. Girl earned her Power Shopper badge. Brought home 9 games, spent every dime, and went to 3 different locations (twice to one). I must confess that I weaseled one choice for mom and dad into it (personal trainer cooking, but she likes cooking with us so it's justifiable....right?). She and I played MillionHeir and I realized that the girl is smarter than me. Shhhhhhhh....don't let her know that. I was definitely stumped at some of the puzzles and after a few minutes and screen scrolling she chimed in with the right answer. Makes me a little sad but proud at the same time. (I didn't know that kindergarteners knew what tally marks were.)

DH was sick last night so I didn't get to work on marketing items for the photo biz, or on marketing for our Valentine's Special. (No....I'm not making excuses for procrastination...all of you married women or women in relationships know how men get when they're sick. They want you to leave them alone, but they want to be all whiney and needy. It takes us to know what they really want. **sigh** Men...you can't do much else but just love 'em.) Working on those things will be my assignment this week along with work and ADSR4.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP