Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eventful Weekend

So this weekend was my two family photoshoots. I'm pretty much done editing the first session and have to move on to the second session. I don't want to post any peeks until they've had time to look at them, oh and ah and all that jazz. Now I'm sure they're not 100% professional, but I can only get better with practice.

Looks like one of my sis's friends wants to see if we would take pics of their cheerleading crew. 30 girls, 3 squads. DH was willing to shoot it alone, but I think it's definitely a 2 person job. He obviously wants to bite more than he can chew. If we do this, it will take us to a WNL (whole nutha level). We'll have to make picture packages and have them printed. I guess maybe I should start the research phase. LOL my fortune cookie that I traded with another guy at lunch was right. "Your talents will be recognized." Now we'll see about my interview tomorrow...wish me luck!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP