Saturday, December 20, 2008

Makin my way in the world today....

Oh my goodness. Has it really been since October? Well. I have said before that I am a terrible blogger.

Well. The training position I applied for was frozen. I've since had an interview for a lead position on my team. We'll see how that goes.

I had a special on portrait sessions a few weekends back. Two families jumped at the opportunity. I am really happy with the results from those. I can see that I am improving my skills. Which does make me happy!!!! Would you guys like a peek????

These are the cutest 2 brothers.


This is them and their little sister.


This little guy ran all around as we went to a park he had never visited before. It was an adventure.


He loved his "duck stick". LOL.


I snapped this one of my sister at breakfast. I like it.


We finally set up our studio lights!!!






DH is going to take on the studio stuff, unless he's not available. So I guess I have to learn more there. Plus I need to hone my exposure skills. And I need to start promoting the business more. I still need to get those portfolio photobooks done and get business cards and referral cards and what not....Moo cards are what I'm looking at for those. Just so much to do. Someone motivate me. Oh wait....I'll MOTIVATE ME!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous 7:30 PM  

I love the duck stick shot!!!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP