Thursday, October 2, 2008

One day closer

I'm one day closer to my weekend photoshoots. There's still so much to do that I haven't gotten finished, yet. I need to get a model release done and printed to take with me. I need to print out pose ideas so it will be easier to explain to my clients what I want them to do.

I did go out and scout one location today. It's beautiful out there. They have a pond and bridges and paths and fields. While I was out there another photographer was shooting a couple. I actually got some ideas from watching them. Now I just have to learn to be assertive and give directions.

Here's a shot of the sunset at that location:



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can someone tell me what has changed about me in less than a year? Right now my blog seems so blah. But then I went back to January, and guess what??? I think I was a hoot. I was witty...oh and I posted a video!!! Have I become jaded or is there more inside I just have to dig out??? Will anyone stay tuned long enough to find out?

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP