Saturday, September 27, 2008

Decisions

After much thought and sadness, I have stepped down from Kiki's CT. With wanting to take more pictures and more and more people wanting pictures taken, I just can't devote as much time as I feel necessary. Kiki is a wonderful person. She has gained more people on her CT than when I was accepted. These new people seem to be very productive. I just couldn't keep up with them. I do wish Kiki the best of luck, and I will keep an eye out for her new products.

I found a mentor on ILP. Well...Erin Bell decided to offer mentoring in a group spanning 9 weeks and I just happened to be one of the lucky participants who was selected. I am excited. I'm always ready and willing to learn, and from Erin's work she is a wonderful subject to be a mentee for.

My ILP buddies learning group is going well. I only wish that we could generate more participation from the members. I have sent email reminders to all of the members to try to get them to at least visit the forum to see where we're going.Hopefully that will work. I've been browsing the ILP forums and PM'ing those who are looking for mentors, but haven't found one. I know we don't really want the group too large, but if the majority of members aren't participating, then it's not really large.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP