Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shhhh...don't tell

Today we found what has to be the first bluebonnet patch of the year! But don't tell anyone. I want to have the scoop on the bluebonnet photos...lol. Miss E has gotten to where she tells me how many pictures I'm allowed to take. About half way through she limited me to 5 more. Of course those 5 weren't the best because she was ready to go in and eat.















I took this little one outside because her outfit just looked like it was meant to be photographed in the bluebonnets. Her parents loved the pics.







3 comments:

Anonymous 2:31 PM  

Great shots!! I so wish we had blue bonnets in Ga!

Derek 2:40 PM  

#8 is fantastic. It should be fun to get more shoots out there with the flowers. You have a really nice style. Keep up the good work.

D.

Mark 1:26 AM  

Cute girl!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP