Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year all over again

Here it is the new year.

I'm at home with the furbabies. DD is at her PaPa's and won't be home for a few more days. DH went to work. What do I do when I'm home alone? Well...I updated the pricing on the website. I'm afraid it might be high, but in comparison to photographers in town it seems less. I don't feel like I'm underselling myself, so I guess that's a good thing.

What else do I do? Go back and sort through summertime pics to edit. Look what I found...



I thought this was so cute. I did a gradient map with a slight sepia tone. I duplicated the gradient map adjustment layer and masked part of it. I lowered the opacity on the original gradient map adjustment layer to allow for some selective coloring (or at least soft colors). What do you think???

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP