Monday, December 29, 2008

Pics from the weekend

I think that this is one of my favorites from the weekend. I woke up at 6 AM to go out to take pics of the deer feeding. The deer were sneaky and were already out so
when I approached they scattered. I turned my attention to the sunrise instead. I waited and waited and waited for the freakin' sun to come out from behind the clouds. I guess good things do come to those who wait.


This is my second favorite. Of course I did a little post processing on this one. I muted the colors a bit and applied a plastic wrap to add an effect.


This is Bleaux. He's supposedly part wolf and part husky or something like that. His eyes are so pretty. A grayish blue. He can barely hear because he's so old, but we love him.


These two are new additions. This first one is Pea. The princess of the group, and only girl. She likes to sit with her herd (they're herding dogs and unfortunately right now only have 2 goats to watch over - 1 a piece)


This is Poof. Notice his poofball appearance. He only likes you if you spend a little time scratching his tummy. Otherwise you don't matter to him. He's a cutey, but was always barking at something. No one really knows what, but I guess he did....or maybe it was just to hear himself bark???


This is some of the scenery in the Texas Hill Country. We're surrounded like this on all sides out here. Probably one reason we like to visit....to get away from the city.


This last one is a sad, dying flower near the barn. I like to think it's a reflection of the cold weather (or constantly changing from warm to cold) that we've had. Poor thing.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP